(Hamilton)--The Butler County Administrative building was evacuated after Carbon Minoxide fumes entered the building Tuesday morning. A crew was using a power washer on the roof of the six story building at 130 High Street, and exhaust from the gas powered motor got into the HVAC system. Several workers on the 6th floor started complaining about the fumes, and the Hamilton Fire Department was called to assess the situation. No serious illness was reported.
(Photo: Butler County workers stand outside during an evacuation at the County Administration Building in Downtown Hamilton Tuesday morning. Steve Vaughn photo)