Jim Rome
Jim Rome
12:00pm - 3:00pm
The Jim Rome Show
My Profile
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
WMOH Updates

Oxford firefighters are trying to figure out what caused an early morning house fire at 115 Bishop Street. The student rental was destroyed by the flames that broke out around 2:44am. Mutual Aid was called from surrounding fire departments.Miami University is on spring break, so the students were not home at the time.

Add a Comment
(Fields are Optional)
Your email address is never published.
View Results
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services